CASA Sew Days - Sue Scott and Donna Bailly
WHEN: Friday and Saturday January 13,and 14th
WHERE: Latah County Fairgrounds, Moscow
TIME: 9-4 but come and go anytime for as long as you please
· Sewing machine and tools. We will have tables and chairs. Bring your own to be more comfortable
· Extension cords and surge protectors if you have them
· Extra light if you need it.
· We will have batting, but need backing. We have some flannel for backing.
· We will have cutting mats
· We will have a couple of irons and ironing boards
· Joan Cass will be helping to make up some kits after Xmas, but feel free to bring your own projects.
· We have lots of fabric for blocks grouped by them and color.
· Make infant to teen twin size.
· We will not have use of the kitchen, so please provide your own lunches. Goodies to share are also fun.
· Be prepared to bring your machine home overnite, if you can come both days. The middle room is not secure.
· If you don't want to sew, we have some fleece blankets partially cut and tied that you could finish.
· Pressing and binding hand sewers are also welcome.
· I am sure we will all be inspired by our December speaker, who works for CASA in Lewiston.
· The More the merrier!
stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates and we donate these quilts
for the advocates to give to any child that comes under their care!