4-H and FFA Exhibitors: You MUST REGISTER on the FAIRWIRE website to participate in the Auction. Auction registration is due by August 15th. A $25 late fee will apply if you register for the Auction after August 15th. Detailed Step-by-Step instructions are posted below.
The traditional COOL/CONSIGNMENT Form (Country of Origin Labeling/Quality Assurance Affidavit/Consignment Form) is now built into the Auction registration and is NOT a separate form.
To register for the Auction you will need:
Auction Registration Page latah.fairwire.com
- Project/Exhibitor Information (name, address, species, club, fair tag #, scrapies tag # for sheep/goats)
- Animal Origin Information - address of where animal was purchased; address of where animal resided while under exhibitor's ownership
- Project Pictures (optional, but encouraged) (3 max)
- Project Video (optional, but encouraged, 90 second limit) (1 max)
- Project bio (name, club/chapter, years in program, and a fun fact about this year, limit of 255 characters)
Project bio and pictures/video are not required, but will enable potential buyers and supporters to view your information.