4-H and FFA Exhibitors: You MUST REGISTER on the FAIRWIRE website to participate in the Auction. The auction registration is due by August 1. A $25 late fee will apply if you register for the Auction after August 1.
The traditional COOL/CONSIGNMENT Form (Country of origin labeling/Quality Assurance Affidavit/Consignment Form) is now built into the Auction registration and is NOT a separate form.
Auction Registration Site: http://latah.fairwire.com
To register for the Auction you will need: (This part is due Aug 1)
- Project Information (name, address, species, club, tag #)
- Animal Origin Information (Purchased from & Address, Raised by & Address)
By September 1, you can add the following optional information.
- Project Pictures (optional, but encouraged) (3 max)
- Project Video (optional, but encouraged, 90 second limit) (1 max)
- Project bio (name, club/chapter, years in program, and a fun fact about this year)
NOTE: Project bio and pictures/video are not required, but will enable potential buyers to view your information for the Online Add-on Support option.