Fair & Event Sponsors
The Latah County Fair is looking for Show and Event sponsors for the 2022 Fair.
Your sponsorship will help keep our Fair free-admission, while offering families in our community a great experience, enable improvements, encourage event participation, and plan for expanding our attractions.
4-H and FFA Livestock Shows: $500.00. (Four Available)
- Display a marketing banner at the show arena, logo in the Fair Book, Fair web page, and social media
- Advertisement to be read during the show
- $125.00 voucher for a rental at the Events Center
Competitive Exhibit Shows: $250.00. (13 Available)
- Business card size ad (2”x 3.5”) advertisement in the Fair Book, logo on Fair web page, and social media
- Ability to decorate the exhibit area with marketing materials, in partnership with the Superintendent
- $50.00 voucher for a rental at the Events Center.
Banner Sponsorship: $150.00
Hang up to a business banner on the Fairgrounds fence along either Mt View Road or Blain Street during September. Banners can go up on September 1, 2022 and will come down by September 30, 2022.
Logging Sports Prize Sponsor:
Prize money for the Logging Sports contest participants.Sponsors will be highlighted during the Logging Sports program.Cash must be turned into the Fair Office by August 15, 2022.
Competitive Exhibit Class Prizes:
Donations of merchandise, gift cards, or coupons are a great way to increase awareness or generate traffic back into your business. Prizes can be directed to individual classes/shows. There are roughly 200 classes at Fair with prizes awarded to the top three per class. Donors are listed in the Fair Book. Customized sponsorship packages are available. Creative ideas are encouraged.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, or have any questions, please contact the Fair Office at (208) 883-5722 or email email@example.com .
Animal Show Sponsor
Competitive Exhibit Sponsor