Skip Navigation LinksHome > Latah County Fair > Fair & Event Sponsors
Fair & Event Sponsors
The Latah County Fair is looking for Show and Event sponsors for the 2023 Fair.
Monetary sponsorships help keep our Fair admission free, while offering families in our community a great experience, enable improvements, encourage event participation, and plan for expanding our attractions. July 1st deadline for ads/logos to be printed in the annual Fair Book.
Entertainment Sponsor: $2,500.00. (One Available)
This sponsorship will be used to bring in more entertainment vendors and opportunities during the Fair.
- Half-page advertisement in the Fair Book and display of a banner on the music stage during Fair
- Listing as entertainment sponsor on the Latah County Fair web pages and social media
- $200.00 voucher for a rental at the Events Center, and $50.00 in Fair hospitality dollars.
Friends of the Fair Sponsor: $1,500.00. (One Available)
This sponsorship will be used to support and provide appreciation for Fair volunteers
- Advertisement in the Fair Book and display of a banner in the exhibit building during Fair
- Listing as Friends of the Fair sponsor on the Latah County Fair web pages and social media
- Logo and recognition on Fair-Bucks
- $200.00 voucher for a rental at the Events Center, and $50.00 in Fair hospitality dollars
4-H and FFA Livestock Shows: $500.00. (Four Available)
- Display a marketing banner at the show arena, logo in the Fair Book, Fair web page, and social media
- Advertisement to be read during the show
- $125.00 voucher for a rental at the Events Center
Competitive Exhibit Shows: $250.00. (13 Available)
- Business card size ad (2”x 3.5”) advertisement in the Fair Book, logo on Fair web page, and social media
- Ability to decorate the exhibit area with marketing materials, in partnership with the Superintendent
- $50.00 voucher for a rental at the Events Center
Banner Sponsorship: $150.00
Hang a banner on the Fairgrounds fence along either Mt View Road or Blaine Street during September. Banners can go up on September 1, 2023 and will come down by September 29, 2023.
Logging Sports Prize Sponsor:
Prize money for the Logging Sports contest participants.Sponsors will be highlighted during the Logging Sports program.Cash must be turned into the Fair Office by August 15, 2023.
Competitive Exhibit Class Prizes:
Donations of merchandise, gift cards, or coupons are a great way to increase awareness or generate traffic back into your business. Prizes can be directed to individual classes/shows. There are roughly 200 classes at Fair with prizes awarded to the top three per class. Donors are listed in the Fair Book.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, or have any questions, please contact the Fair Office at (208) 883-5722 or email email@example.com .